Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Commencement Pictures

Here are all the pictures I have so far. It's just the ones from my dad's camera and one from the school website. Hopefully I'll get more, but who knows. It sure felt like I posed with a lot of different people at the time.



Getting my diploma from Dr. O'Donnell. I guess anyone who wasn't there will want to know it was summa cum laude. But I feel like I have to mention around 15% of the class got the same. I'm mostly proud of the fact that I graduated with a life as well as a diploma. There were moments I didn't think that was possible.

Joseph was so proud of me. I was just happy to see him again.


My dad got camera-happy with John and the little kids. So it's no surprise I've got tons of pictures with them, and don't seem to have any with my parents. I know some were taken, but I have no idea by whom.



The boys wanted to graduate too.


Looks like John was getting a little tired of the photo-op. Juliana and the Little Pope seem to be having a good time though.

No comments: