Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sniffles are a thing of the past

Well, I'm not a person who tries to start new blogs all the time. I've had one for several years, and another one for about a year. However, Sniffles Predominating has ceased to be an appropriate name. In my life these days, sniffles do not predominate -- I am filled with smiles, because I am no longer lonely, but happily sharing my life with my new husband.

In fact, I think it is wrong overall, regardless of my state in life, to focus on the sniffles. G. K. Chesterton said, "It is wrong to look a gift universe in the mouth." Therefore, I will be blogging henceforth at A Gift Universe. It's been a great year with you, my Constant Readers, and I hope you will rejoin me over there to hear what rambles come to the mind of the new Mrs. C. -- a person whom you will find is not much different from the Miss J. who used to blog here.

1 comment:

Warren said...

It is a great blog title though.

W