Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Job interview--update

Well, the job interview went very well, I think. It was quite short. None of the difficult questions I'd prepared for came up. Instead, the principal just asked what I would be interested in teaching and told me what is expected of the teachers. It sounds more and more like something I would love to do.

My teaching itself will probably be the main point for winning (or losing) me this job. I am always being observed as I teach, and this will show them whether they want to hire me. Though I think I'm doing well so far! I had a great class on Monday where I really felt I was connecting with the students. That's a beautiful feeling.

I'm teaching very often now, and getting more and more comfortable with it. The more I teach, the more I feel like it's something I've been called to do.

No comments: