Monday, May 12, 2008

It's over...

Four years of my life are past and now I'm graduated. I really thought I'd be happier about that. The future is bright and there's no reason for me to regret anything. But still, it's sad. I've been wandering around an empty campus all morning (I don't leave till tomorrow) and missing everyone who's left already. Some of them I'll never see again. Maybe this would be easier if I hadn't made so many friends, but I can hardly regret knowing so many wonderful people. It's just always so hard to say goodbye.

At least I'll be back in the area soon when I start teaching. I don't know how many of my friends I will see out here, or how often, but I know I will see some of them. Luckily a lot of my friends are in the DC area, for now at least.

Once I'm back home, I'll try to get some graduation pictures up.

No comments: